APPSC Exams Search

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Group-1 prelims re-exam

HI all,

Important matter about the re-exam……….


We are going file a petition about the re-exam for all the candidates who are unable to write the exam on 5th sept 2010. why bcaz ..if re-exam's paper might be easy/difficult when compared to the last one (05-09-2010). then cut-off will be gradually changed.

here i am giving you clear vision,

if we assume .. 5000 ppl will attempt the re-exam..if ppr was easy..then min 2000 ppl will score 90+ marks very easily..then cut-off will be changed to +7 marks i.e cut-off may 90+…..., for this we ppl who are getting 75-90 marks will utterly loose the chances 4 mains..

so we plan to file a petition in administrative tribunal or high court..our only demand is re-exam was not authenticated..or cancel the exam and conduct the exam again.

if u ppl anybody interested abt the petition ..please join with us..please send mails with phone numbers to this mail id: mail2gavaskar@yahoo.co.in

plz ignore the mistakes

Thnx & Regards

Sunil

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sunil,

I am planning for Group2 exam. Can u please update details about Group2 exam date and material.

Thanks
Nazeer

pamidi sailaja said...

Hi sunil,
i am very happy to be here by looking in to u r posts. it's really worthful.thanks a lot for u r suggestions and material.

actually i didn't find this website before my group1 exam.may be i don't have good guidance before that's why i lost group1 prelims exam and i got 78 marks.

Now am planning to prepare for group2 exam can u pls give me suggestions and material avaiable websites.

waiting for u reply.
kindly send any material which is related to group2 to this mail id Pamidimre@yahoo.com

Thanks&regards,
Pamidi.

Holistic2Holistic said...

Hi Sunil,

my name is Srikanth.B. I have completed MCA(2010). And I want guidance to write Group 2 exam.

Holistic2Holistic said...

hi Sunil,
I am Srikanth.B. I completed MCA(2010) and wants to prepare for Group2. I want guidance for that and necessity of coaching etc.

Unknown said...

HiSunil,

First of all we all need to thank you for your sevices , and helpiing so many people.

I Have only one question? My goal is to achive group I at any given point of time.and iam doing my BCom from DR. B R Ambedkar open university do you thing my degree is valid to group I exam. can you please update me on this.. Thanks Madhu

Unknown said...

Anybody needs total GROUP2 audio material ...contact me on 9492288316

Unknown said...

Anybody needs total GROUP2 audio material ...contact me on 9492288316